Monday, September 24, 2007

Blogs are up and running!

Hi all,

Looks like most of your blogs are up and running! A few of you still need to post comments on my blog so I can set up your link. Make sure you get to that before class tomorrow. Or email me if you are having troubel so we can set up a time to help you get set up...

Feel free to go click on each other's blogs to read and post comments (everyone loves getting comments -- it makes us fee like someone is listening to us!!). And don't forget to read mine, too, from time to time. I will try to put up notes and other comments about class.

See you in class on Tuesday to talk about Kozol and McIntosh.

LB :)

6 comments:

Lydia said...

Hello Dr. Bogad, I made my blog, I don't know how to connet its to yours, but it is Bigthoughtsbyme.blogspot.com. Sorry it took so long, I'm not good with computers :(

Chris said...

Hey Dr. Bogad-
The president of Iran says there are no gays in Iran and that homosexuality is a western phenomenon... thoughts on this? LOL

GEMELA said...

Hello Dr. Bogad,
Im sorry I have not response to your comments... well here are two websites I used to change my background:

http://www.finalsense.com/index.htm

http://blogger-templates.blogspot.com/

I wish I could sit with you and show you but I am packed with school work.. :(. I'll try really hard to squeez some time to show you

GEMELA said...

I found another website where you can choose different templates...

http://www.pyzam.com/bloggertemplates

GOOD LUCK ;)

Kimdbog said...

Dr.Bogad,
I don't know if it's just my computer or the website or the whole class but I cannot get on that ridepartment of health site. It's been down.

GEMELA said...

DR. Bogad,
I am having a hard time going on the RI Department of Education...www.ridoe.net
What can I do? :(