Monday, October 22, 2007

Newsworthy...

Hi all,

Just wanted to share this article that ran in the Projo on Sunday. In it, Cass talks about coming to our class a couple weeks ago, including a shout out at the end to a comment Kelsey made in class.

Click here to read it

Also, don't forget to bring all of your Service Learning materials to class this week. On Tuesday, we will work mostly on the Kahne and Westheimer article, and then on Thursday we will focus entirely on your journals as we plan the final project for the SL experience.

See you Tuesday!

LB :)

1 comment:

Kimdbog said...

Just to let you know, I actually cut out the article so I can bring it in on Thurs. so we can talk about it as a class. Kelsey grabbed the opportunity first I guess. It's really unsettling how the court handles divorce cases. My uncle, isn't gay, wants to escape from my "aunt" and it has been at least 7 years. My cousins have felt so affected by it. Divorce is not the right way to go period.