Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Using your Blogs

Hi all,

I've really been enjoying reading your blogs!! And seeing the way some of you are using pictures, links, and comments, I really want to spend some time soon getting my own blog up to par, and make it prettier. Don't hesitate to come back and add a new post after our class discussions. Only a few of you have done that, but I love hearing how you are making sense of things in class as we discuss them.

I am looking forward to hearing more about how class went on Tuesday, and telling you about my experience in the RI Supreme Court!

See you in the morning...

LB :)

2 comments:

Chris said...

Hey Doc-
Can you do me a favor and check my blog and let me know if Im missing any? I think I am for some reason-
I swear Id lose my head if it wasnt attached
Chris

Amanda Avelina Gotay said...

Hello Dr. Bogad,

I recieved my commitment essay and was scored a 3! I'm soooo happy that I do not have to rewrite it or anything. Just wanted you to know and see you tuesday!
Amanda